Nigerian popular singer, songwriter, philanthropist, father of three, and multiple award winner, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun well known as Wizkid has been doing great ever since he started his music career. In this article, we will discuss ten important things you don’t know about him.
Here they are.
1. Wizkid was born on the 16th of July 1990, in Surulere, Lagos State.
2. Wizkid came from a polygamous family with a Muslim father and a Christian Mother.
3. His father’s name is Alhaji Munuri Olatunji Balogun While his Mother’s name is Jane Dolapo Balogun.
4. Wizkid’s Father Marries three wives, and the singer grew up with twelve sisters.
5. The singer’s mother use to call him ( I.B boy) which means Ibrahim.
6. The first name of Wizkid’s Stage name was Lil Prinz.
7. He started singing in 2001 when he was 11 years old.
8. His first studio album was in 2001 in a collaboration with his group named (Glorious Five) in church.
9. Wizkid got signed in Empire Mate Entertainment(EME) by Banky W in 2009.
10. He release his first album named (Super Star) under Empire Mate Entertainment on the 12th of June 2011...See More