China is the single most populated nation and one of the largest countries in the world with 1.4 billion people.
1. The Great Wall of China is actually a collection of many walls built at different times in the last 2,000 years. It span 20,000 km long and was used to protect Kingdom of China from invasion.
2. Tiananen Square contain the Mausole of Chairman Mao Zedong who was the first ruler. He is credited for wiping out corruption and setting the country in the right trajectory.
3. The Yangtze River is the longest river in Asia and third largest in the world.
4. Shanghai has its own dialect that other Chinese don’t understand. This language is called Shanghainese.
5. Put all China railway lines, it can loop around the earth twice. This country has vast railway network.
6. It has only one time zone despite its size but countries like The US has 5 time zones.
7. Its has third world most powerful military and has nuclear weapons. It has all women combat brigade that is highly trained.
8. Different regions in the country have different food varieties.
9. It has many ghost cities because people migrate other modern cities where there are jobs and other amenities.
10. It is the leading innovative country with many new things being made.….See More