1. Jesus spoke about the signs that would herald the end of the world.
He mentioned wars, earthquakes, famines, and persecutions as indicators that the end is near. These signs serve as warnings to humanity to repent and turn to God.
2. Jesus described the circumstances of the end of the world.
He compared it to the days of Noah, emphasizing that people would be living in ignorance and indulging in immorality. It would be a time of great wickedness and corruption, which would ultimatelyy lead to the world’s destruction.
3. Jesus spoke about the need to be vigilant and prepared for the end.
He shared parables about being watchful, like the parable of the ten virgins, where five were prepared and five were not. Jesus emphasized the importance of living a life of righteousness, always ready for His return.
4. Jesus mentioned the final judgment that would take place at the end of the world.
He spoke about the separation of the righteous and the wicked, with the righteous being rewarded with eternal life and the wicked being condemned.
5. Jesus taught about the importance of faith and endurance during the end times.
He encouraged his followers to be faithful and persevere through the tribulations that would occur. Jesus assured his disciples that even though they would face persecution, they should not fear because he has overcome the world.….See More