If you want to live a long and happy life, it’s best to avoid getting into battles over certain things.
1. Don’t make your whole life about getting super rich. Money is important, but stressing too much about becoming extremely wealthy can cause problems and harm your relationships.
2. Try not to get into unnecessary fights and arguments. Holding onto anger and always arguing with others can hurt your mind and body. It’s better to find ways to solve problems peacefully.
3. Don’t try to be perfect all the time. Nobody is perfect, and aiming for perfection can make you feel bad about yourself. It’s okay to have flaws, and accepting them can bring more joy to your life.
4. Don’t insist on controlling everything around you. Some things are beyond your control, and trying too hard to manage everything can make you stressed and tired. Learn to let go of the things you can’t change.
5. Don’t spend all your time and energy trying to look forever young. While it’s good to take care of yourself, obsessing over looking young all the time can take away from the happiness each stage of life brings. Embrace getting older and the wisdom that comes with it....See More