Most women online are recommending onion juice for massive hair growth! Forget rice water because this formula has been scientifically tested and proven!
Almost every household has onions added to the grocery list every month. But what most women don’t know is that onions have a lot of haircare benefits.There is supporting research that found that the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of onions helps grow hair and enhance its healthy appearance.
From promoting healthy hair growth to reducing breakage and hair loss, onion juice is your definite one-stop solution. Here Are Top 5 Reasons To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth:
1. Onion juice delays the greying of hair because of its great source of antioxidants.
2. Applying onion juice to scalp will boost hair growth because of antioxidant called enzymes.
3. Onion juice reduces hair loss because the sulphur content in onions helps to nourish hair strands and follicles.
4. Onion juice helps to treat dandruff when applied directly to the scalp.
5. The onion pulp promotes overall hair growth and health.
How To Make Fresh Onion Juice:
Step 1: Take one to two small onions
Step 2: Peel the onions, cut them into slices
Step 3: Use a juicer or a blender to get out the juice
Cover your scalp completely with the onion juice and let it rest for 15-30 minutes before you rinse it with a mild shampoo….See More